Finally I was also able to beat this level. I’m not playing as good as this guy above, and I’m sure I’d spent so much more lives than he has, but today I was able to 100% the level. This warrants a blog post, right? 😀 What makes this level hard is the dog. You can’t control him, and it takes a while to understand the behaviour. Instead of the guy who named this level I think sometimes the dog can get stupid, ie. after the green Bullet Bill where you need to drop down on top of the dogs head and there is no way to make sure it’ll be where you want it to be.
- Gunlord X
- The omelette challenge
- Dr. Abraham Twerski on responding to stress
- re: An IoT story
- How Netflix taught me why User Experience matters
- Action button iconography problems
- Master Quest: DONE!
- Ura Zelda
- Notes on how to finish the fishing minigame in Majora's Mask 3DS
- How to play Commodore 64 games on your modern Mac